Network performance and programmatic control are integral to building an effective IP infrastructure for the broadcasting industry. In this webinar Arista Networks and Lawo give a technical deep-dive on the next-generation of Broadcast technology and how they can help you to leverage Ethernet Economics in the broadcast plant. This recorded, live webinar will help you to understand:
- Requirements for studio production and remote production.
- Requirements for edge conversion, control systems, and seamless switching.
- The difference between source timed and destination timed switching.
- The importance of an orchestration layer for the network and broadcast infrastructure.
- Network requirements for a high-performance broadcast plant:
- Comprehensive network control via API’s
- Low-latency and high throughput
- Wire-rate multicast
- Accelerated multicast control
- Flow steering in a source-timed model
- SDN: the necessity for complete programmatic control