Register now to gain up-to-the-minute insight into recent trends and statistics and hear real-world stories from Akamai’s Summer 2018 State of the Internet / Security report.
- Details of the February 2018 memcached reflector attack that set a new record for the largest attack Akamai has mitigated to date
- Emerging trends in DDoS attack sizes and how it’s critical that organizations prepare now for large-scale attacks
- How some DDoS attacks are employing unusual tactics to increase effectiveness, including the emergence of intelligent, adaptive enemies who change tactics to overcome the defenses in their way
- How Operation Power Off successfully shut down Webstresser, a major player in the DDoS-for-hire marketplace … and the very real possibility that more DDoS-for-hire sites will be popping up soon
- A deep dive into bots and credential abusers targeting the hospitality industry, which has seen an extremely high percentage of malicious logins
Product Marketing Manager Security,
Register now! EMEA Americas