Ooyala heroically compile a report and webinar discussing the state of the media and broadcast industry each year and Jim O’Neill is here to talk us through it for 2019. The report itself discusses penetration of 4K screens, the demographics of online streaming, 5G, ATSC and much more and this webinar looks at:
- The surge of major streaming services into the market
- The multi-billion dollar expansion of original content creation
- The acceleration of M&E and M&A activity as broadcasters look to build content empires
There’s a lot here so download the report and register for the webinar!
Date: July 31st 2018, 8am PDT / 16:00 BST
Second session at 4PM PDT / 7AM SGT / 9AM AEDT
Ooyala’s Global Video Index shows you what’s happening in real life, not guesses by analysts. This webinar discusses the findings of the report including:
- Processing of long-form content (20+ mins.) just jumped 189% in one year
- Completion rates for long-form content hit 57% on smartphones
- Tablets (13.1%) hit their highest share of mobile plays ever
Ask your questions, read the report, and hear what Ooyala have to say about it tomorrow, July 31st.
Register now to hear Jim O’Neill, Principal Analyst from Ooyala. explain all!
Date: 26th June 2018, 18:00 BST, 10am PDT
Register for a look at the current state of the media industry ― which means the expanding state of data. They will talk about:
• Data-driven changes in platforms and social
• The rise of savvy, demanding audiences ― and how producers are responding
• How data is bringing back profits to news and other media businesses
Ooyala’s Paula Minardi, Head of Content Strategy,
and Jim O’Neill, Principal Analyst.
Ooyala discusses a new answer to an old question: “Should I buy or build our media production solution?”
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 16:00 GMT Phil Eade and Chris Duke from Ooyala explain how building your own media production solution can be slow, labor-intensive and hard to keep up-to-date. And buying a ready-made media production platform may leave you missing features you need or have integration issues with existing tools and workflows. This webinar examines if Ooyala Flex could help you do both at once leaving you with a more complete solution.