Talk + Social: Wed 18 April 2018, 19:00 – 21:00 BST Add to Calendar
The event will be followed by a social at The Yorkshire Grey on Langham Street.
Location: Fyvie Hall, University of Westminster, 309 Regent Street, W1B 2HW.View Map
A panel discussion exploring issues surrounding launching an audio related startup company in a dynamic forum that features free flowing discussion and debate with both contributions from panel and audience members alike.
• What processes are essential in bringing an existing idea to launch?
• What could be considered to be the most challenging aspects of launching an audio related startup?
• What are the most common pitfalls experienced by fledging audio related startups?
• What role does investment play in launching an audio related startup and at what point may it be necessary?
• At what point should the employment of staff be considered?
• How can growth be managed to maximize longevity?
• Charlie Slee – Managing Director, Big Bear Audio
• Selina Parmar – Talent and People Manager, Founders Factory
• Jon Eades – Director and Co-Founder, The Rattle
• Sarah Yule – Director of Channel Sales, ROLI
PUB: The event will be followed by a social at The Yorkshire Grey on Langham Street.