Date: Thursday July 12th, 11AM PT / 2PM ET / 19:00 BST
Data-driven insights can empower decision makers to enable a better online viewing experience for their audience, optimize their business, and create a competitive advantage in the industry. When it comes to online streaming, there are key metrics you should review to ensure audience engagement and provide high-quality experiences.
This webinar will provide insight into how you can leverage data, addressing the following topics:
- How webcasting quality of experience (QoE) and quality of service (QoS) dashboards can provide the most critical information needed to troubleshoot live presentations in real time
- How video publishers can use data and analytics in managing and improving their service
- How QoE and QoS impact your audience and bottom line
- How to drill down to the individual user level to gain 360-degree insight into viewer experience
- What metrics and data points are the most important for video publishers and OTT services
- How can QoE analytics be used to design streaming infrastructure and improve streaming performance.
REGISTER NOW to attend the webinar “Leveraging Data and Analytics to Improve Quality of Experience and Quality of Service.”