Date: Thursday March 21st, 2019
Time: 15:00 GMT
With live online viewing delayed by up to 30 seconds or more compared to broadcast TV, enriching the viewing experience with online content, while ensuring that all viewers see the action at the same time, is a significant challenge. To provide viewers with engaging online experiences that keep them coming back for more, service providers need true real-time streaming.
This webinar will cover questions such as:
- How important is latency for live online streaming?
- Which live streaming workflows offers the greatest opportunity to generate additional revenue?
- What are the main challenges faced by online video service providers when live-streaming major events such as sports tournaments?
Being a webinar from Limelight, you will also hear
- How Limelight realtime streaming minimizes latency
- How to reach the widest audience with native browser support
- How to enable new business models with interactivity
- How to reach viewers everywhere
All this along with key findings from DTVE’s industry survey, showing that industry executives believe live streaming could ultimately supplant broadcast technology, but challenges remain.
Vice President of Product Strategy,
Digital TV Europe