Experts from Amazon Web Services and AWS Elemental highlight requirements to create a frame accurate live-to-VOD workflow with image recognition using AWS Elemental Delta and AWS cloud services. CTOs, engineering managers, product and program managers receive knowledge that can be applied to their own video workflows.
Recorded last year, this webinar is led by
- Lionel Bringuier, Director, Product Management – Video Delivery Solutions, AWS Elemental
- Shawn Przybilla, Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Leah Siddall, Technical Marketing Engineer, AWS Elemental
Wednesday 1st August 2018
Session 1: 8am PDT / 15:00 BST
Session 2: 10:00 IST / 12:30 HKT / 1:30 JKT
In this webcast, experts explain ways to optimize your video workflows and achieve broadcast-grade latency using standard protocols and software in production today.
Attend and learn about…
- Defining video latency, why it’s important, and how to measure it
- Latency with current adaptive bitrate technologies
- Optimization recommendations, architecture best practices, and player insights
- Preventative and corrective actions you can make today, plus tech tips for the future
Director, Product Management – Video Delivery Solutions, AWS Elemental
Senior Solutions Architect, AWS Elemental
Webinar: March 29th, 2018, 15:00 BST, 08:00 PDT
Cloud-based services offer video service providers flexibility and scale to deliver secure, high-quality live and on-demand video more efficiently so when AWS Elemental migrated their packaging and delivery solutions to the cloud, Verimatrix moved with them.
Tom Pollard, VP Product Management at Verimatrix and Lionel Bringuier, PM Director of Delivery Products at AWS Elemental team up for a detailed live discussion on the future of premium video delivery.