On Demand Webinar
This webcast assesses the benefits that Unified Headend delivers using software-defined video solutions. It outlines the extent to which operational efficiencies can be maximised even without virtualization.
Experts will discuss:
- The migration towards software-based video processing, the services and functions that have benefited and the impact this ‘software-defined video’ is having on multiscreen and primary screen companies.
- Why a Unified Headend is the natural next step for operators and broadcasters using software-defined video, and the operational impact when unifying currently separate video workflows (like broadcast and multiscreen).
- How a Unified Headend helps when launching new services like 4K/UHD, skinny bundle OTT offers, and other new services.
- Industry developments that could make the migration to a Unified Headend easier, and what you can do now to prepare the ground for a Unified Headend later.
- How to implement a Unified Headend in a multi-vendor environment, technical challenges when merging different systems, and the implications for operations teams.