Now that uncompressed media has arrived for COTS networking infrastructure in the media and entertainment industry we can complete the picture for all IP transport, covering all aspects of the content delivery chain. Marrying hardware and software-based systems to high-performance network infrastructure is critical to making all IP end–to-end video workflows a reality.
Join industry experts from Harmonic and Arista Networks for an in-depth discussion of practical lessons for supporting networked video and file workflows along with management, monitoring and control.
- The impact of uncompressed media over IP on existing IP workflows
- The technologies enabling the transport of uncompressed flows
- Network topologies and routing for small and large production systems
- Use cases, including uncompressed end-to-end studio production and playout, and encoding for broadcast and OTT
- The reality of HD over 10Gig
Director, Playout Solutions, Harmonic
Board Member and Marketing Working Group Chair, AIMS
Andy Warman is the Director of playout solutions at Harmonic. He provides business development and strategic direction for Harmonic’s line of playout enabled solutions for cloud and appliances including Spectrum media server, the Polaris automation suite, MediaGrid shared storage solutions and VOS cloud-native media processing. Warman also serves on the board of directors of the Alliance for the IP Media Solutions (AIMS).
Technical Solutions Lead
Robert Welch is a Technical Solutions Lead at Arista Networks, working with customers and partners on innovative solutions to business challenges.