Tune in to hear insights into what content holders and service providers must do to gain viewers, increase engagement, and reduce churn…and how to do it in an automated and efficient manner.
Brian Mahoney will talk to Telestream’s Ken Haren and Stuart Newton about
• How enhanced live production leads to more viewers and subscribers
• The importance of live monitoring of viewer experience
• And the development of “self-x” video delivery architecture that allows for automated functions such as self-diagnosis, re-routing streams and more.
Thursday, October 18th, 2018. 11am PT / 2pm ET / 19:00 BST
End-to-end workflows take the guesswork out of processing, managing, and delivering content to viewers. This web event will discuss the pros and cons of end-to-end workflow solutions and give you insights into what to look for when making an investment in your company’s future.
In this event, you’ll learn the following:
• How implementing an end-to-end publishing strategy can optimize video workflows
• What considerations your systems require to remain agile in a dynamic market
• How to execute a “production to distribution” streamed content strategy with a quality viewing experience
• How next-generation hybrid architectures, from production to distribution, can be automated and customized
• How to keep content secure as it moves through global, digital workflows that involve both automation and people
• The pros and cons of off-the-shelf tools, best-of-breed solutions, and custom solutions
• How to reduce management costs by treating infrastructure as code and using devops best practices
• Best practices for delivering video to multiple media devices everywhere
Date: Tuesday 7th August 2018.
In this webinar, learn how FOX Sports teams up with IBM Aspera and Telestream to make remote live sports production of all edited content possible. In order to deliver 320 hours of original content and 1,100 hours of captured video from over 6,000 miles away, FOX Sports is using IBM Aspera FASPStream technology, integrated into Telestream’s Lightspeed Live and Vantage products.
Join the webinar to hear how this solution enhances tournament coverage while avoiding reliance on expensive, dedicated fiber or satellite connections.
Mike Flathers, Chief Technology Officer, IBM Aspera
Ken Haren, Marketing Director, Telestream
Subscribe to get daily updates
Views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of SMPTE or SMPTE Members.
This website is presented for informational purposes only. Any reference to specific companies, products or services does not represent promotion, recommendation, or endorsement by SMPTE