Thursday, October 18th, 2018. 11am PT / 2pm ET / 19:00 BST
End-to-end workflows take the guesswork out of processing, managing, and delivering content to viewers. This web event will discuss the pros and cons of end-to-end workflow solutions and give you insights into what to look for when making an investment in your company’s future.
In this event, you’ll learn the following:
• How implementing an end-to-end publishing strategy can optimize video workflows
• What considerations your systems require to remain agile in a dynamic market
• How to execute a “production to distribution” streamed content strategy with a quality viewing experience
• How next-generation hybrid architectures, from production to distribution, can be automated and customized
• How to keep content secure as it moves through global, digital workflows that involve both automation and people
• The pros and cons of off-the-shelf tools, best-of-breed solutions, and custom solutions
• How to reduce management costs by treating infrastructure as code and using devops best practices
• Best practices for delivering video to multiple media devices everywhere
Viewers are increasingly watching live sports and other realtime events online, but the inherent delay in traditional online streaming often means they learn about an important play from social media before they are able to see it. Delivering true realtime global online streaming requires a new approach.
Video delivery experts from Limelight Networks present ways to deliver broadcast quality low-latency live streams, including the ability for viewers to watch live video with less than one second of latency on standard web browsers—without special plug-ins. Also discussed is how to integrate live video and interactive data to open up new workflows in sports, gaming, auctions, and more and make live viewing a more interactive social experience.
Join this webinar for:
• Latest market data on the evolving viewer expectations for online
• Delivering low-latency live video with HLS and DASH chunked streaming techniques
• Realtime global live streaming using WebRTC
• How integrated live bidirectional data sharing can help open up new business opportunities
• and much more! Register Now!
Sr. Manager Product Marketing, Limelight Networks
Webinar: Thursday, December 7 – 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET / 19:00 GMT
Keith Weinberger from Limelight with colleague Charles Kraus discuss latency. As viewers spend more time online watching live and on-demand video content, broadcasters and content distributors are under increasing pressure to deliver an exceptional low-latency live video streaming and on-demand experience, on any device.
Join the video delivery experts from Limelight Networks when they share strategies for implementing a cost-effective solution at global scale, without sacrificing the quality your audiences expect. They will also discuss how to:
Deliver live video at 3 to 5 second latencies through HLS and DASH chunked streaming techniques or sub-second latencies through emerging WebRTC technology
Reach the widest possible audience with multi-device streaming
Optimize all points in your video workflow to ensure broadcast-quality experiences
REGISTER NOW for Overcoming the Latency Hurdle in Delivering Streaming Video.
Subscribe to get daily updates
Views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of SMPTE or SMPTE Members.
This website is presented for informational purposes only. Any reference to specific companies, products or services does not represent promotion, recommendation, or endorsement by SMPTE