Limelight, Streaming Video Alliance and Videonet come together to discuss the introduction of WebRTC’s sub-second latency for live streaming which is opening the way for a ‘better-than-broadcast’ experience – enabling new ways to engage viewers and monetise them.
WebRTC provides real-time video delivery and can now be implemented in a CDN environment for large-scale distribution and has extremely low latency.
This webinar covers:
- Making WebRTC part of your workflow
- Browser compatibility
- Compression, DRM & ad insertion
- Innovation opportunities for broadcasters and challenger OTT providers
- Special focus on increasing viewer engagement
- creating new revenue streams.
- New business partnerships
- Optimisation for multiscreen television & connected TV devices
|Steve Miller Jones
VP Product Strategy
Streaming Video Alliance