The NFL, ESPN, Microsoft, Collabora, Azzurro came together this year at NAB with Haivision to share their real-world successes using SRT, the open source Secure, Reliable Transport protocol.
- NFL outline their use of SRT in live contribution from UK to the US, centralised replay and more.
- ESPN explains how SRT enables a high volume of college sports by reducing costs.
- Azzurro describes the way they use SRT to offer broadcast quality contribution over the public internet.
- Microsoft gives the lowdown on how they distribute internal live events globally to Microsoft employees with SRT.
- And finally Collabora underline SRT’s part in their 4K streaming demo..
This is a great insight into what can be achieved when companies embrace the public internet and using technologies like SRT put it to real use.
Senior Director – Transmission,
VP Information Technology,
Digital Media Experience Lead,
Multimedia Domain Lead,
|Moderator: Peter Maag
Chief Marketing Officer,