Date: 29th Nov 2018, 16:00 or 22:00 GMT
Media production is at an all-time high—with no signs of slowing down. By 2020, storage capacity requirements are predicted to increase by over 300%.
This explosive growth has facilities facing mounting issues sure to impact their media assets across every storage tier—especially when a significant percentage of their data is currently living on aging LTO-5/6 tapes.
Join on Thursday, November 29th to learn how to prepare your organization for the future by leveraging the power of AI combined with the latest LTO and disk-based storage technology.
In this webinar, you’ll learn
• Smart migration strategies for moving from LTO-5/6 to LTO-7/8
• How to use AI to eliminate countless hours of metadata logging and create a searchable database of your online, nearline, and archived media
• Ways to improve accessibility and organization across your entire storage infrastructure
Register today to reserve your seat!
Presented by StorageDNA and Studio Network Solutions
Live Webinar:Nov 15 6:00 pm GMT | On Demand after
Kieran Maloney and Ryan Duffy share the six reasons LTO tape has risen to the top as the best enterprise option with its latest eighth generation release: capacity, performance, error rate, material, cost of ownership, and diversification.
LTO advancements complement Quantum’s Scalar® libraries, further extending their position as an efficiency leader, making them the best solution to address today’s big data challenges and replace end-of-life proprietary tape systems.
Learn about the features of the latest LTO technology release, specific cost of ownership comparisons versus proprietary tape, and the future roadmap for development.
Live Webinar: 18:00BST 18th October. On Demand afterwards.
Kieran Maloney, Product Marketing Manager at Quantum as he discusses how today’s archive solutions complement flash storage by providing low cost, long-term data preservation and protection while maintaining data visibility and access.
You will learn:
- How companies deploy storage tiers to optimize performance, data preservation and cost
- A partner use case with Pure Storage that delivers a comprehensive tiered storage solution for large unstructured data sets
- Trends and predictions for the flash storage market in 2018